WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

FPV Usage

I think some are "over-emphasizing" the NEO as an FPV drone.

Reactions: sarahb
I think some are "over-emphasizing" the NEO as an FPV drone.

Agreed.

I stuck my phone in a pair of old Samsung 360 goggles and flew my SPARK way back when.

It didn't do any tricks, but it was an FPV experience. 😀

Reactions: Cafguy
There was a review mentioning it but I think he got confused, there is voice control but through the app, not recognised by the drone itself without phone

View attachment 808

With over 7000 languages world wide, it might be a limited feature for a global drone.

And since it has microphone capability from the device, the AI may learn some new words when things don't go right.

"@%$*@+# ! NEO!!" :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cafguy
There was a review mentioning it but I think he got confused, there is voice control but through the app, not recognised by the drone itself without phone

View attachment 808

No confusion, I understood it to be through the phone.

I had read elsewhere it wasn't there yet but was coming in a future release. That was just someone's post, not an official statement, so take it with a grain of salt.

With over 7000 languages world wide, it might be a limited feature for a global drone.

And since it has microphone capability from the device, the AI may learn some new words when things don't go right.

"@%$*@+# ! NEO!!" :D

Plus I can just see the Care refresh restrictions now:
When using the voice feature please refrain from using words such as Sky, Hi,Try, Also Pilots MUST avoid ANY...words such as sand, grand and...etc see full list online lol..

Reactions: NEO 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt