WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

First one sold in Australia. D1 store

Lucky dog!
Let us know what you think

Reactions: sarahb and NEO 317
I thought I had read that the DJI Fly App update included the NEO

Reactions: sarahb and Torque
Maiden flight was fine. Pretty windy here today and it flew fine. Certainly affected by the wind as you would expect for such a small bird but was still pretty good
It isn’t louder than other birds, but the pitch of sound certainly cuts in and would be annoying to someone not involved in your operation.
This guy makes the avata look bulky. I’ll get some inside work around the hanger and post results IMG_6519.jpeg

charging now.
Was a little disappointed that there is no bag of any type. I have plently of bags around so not really an issue and i think this guy will live in the case with the avata with its goggles and MC.
As soon as im charged up ill head out for a fly
How’s about just throw it in yer Bush Bag and be off?

Dang! That was quick!

Glad to hear it's working well so far.

Awesome news

just tested out with goggles and MC
no issues at all with the binding process and all worked flawlessly
I will say, that this little guy is extremely agile, due to its light weight, and it took me a moment to get used to it having recently flown the avata

Here is a quick test fly through the shed using the MC and goggles

just tested out with goggles and MC
no issues at all with the binding process and all worked flawlessly
I will say, that this little guy is extremely agile, due to its light weight, and it took me a moment to get used to it having recently flown the avata

Here is a quick test fly through the shed using the MC and goggles

Nice job!

Changing between avata and neo in the googles is a very easy thing. Click of a button and all good.
Did some more indoor flying, and i would have to say that those planning to use these for indoor real estate shoots may not be super happy. Without GPS signal the Neo moves around a lot. I imagine due to the light weight making it suspectable to all the drafts it is itself making. The Avata 2 is wayyy more stable without gps.
Also jumping from Neo to the Avata makes the bigger bird fly like its on rails. Faster and way smoother.
The Neo is going to be fun, and ill be getting a few to introduce some basic racing to non skilled kids which will be a blast.

Very cool Anzacjack

Thanks for sharing one of the first views from the little NEO. 👍

And the tour of the hanger was cool. ☺️

So many possibilities with this NEO, just have to imagine the flight path and pursue it

☮️

Another thing i noticed when the bird looses connection to gps.
The controller is way more sensitive.
Eg, with the trigger pulled just a small way in to fly slow, gps is lost the suddenly the bird greatly accelerates without me moving controls. I needed to stop, and then very lightly manipulate controls so as not to have the drone speeding off and careening of walls.
I hope i explained that ok 🤔

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Another thing i noticed when the bird looses connection to gps.
The controller is way more sensitive.
Eg, with the trigger pulled just a small way in to fly slow, gps is lost the suddenly the bird greatly accelerates without me moving controls. I needed to stop, and then very lightly manipulate controls so as not to have the drone speeding off and careening of walls.
I hope i explained that ok 🤔
Is that because it’s using VPS in low light and GPS wasn’t available? I’m assuming you were indoors.

Chris

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Nice flying, thanks for sharing.

NICE Flying and NICE Hanger you got there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt