WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Win a DJI NEO!

Vreau să cumpăr această dronă mică. De când am văzut primele videoclipuri m-am îndrăgostit de ea. Funcțiile inteligente (fără telefon și RC) mă atrag cel mai mult. Sper să-l pot avea cât mai curând posibil.

I want to buy this small drone. Ever since I saw the first videos I fell in love with her. The smart features (no phone and RC) appeal to me the most. I hope I can have it as soon as possible.

I'm learning too.👍

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
I want to buy this small drone. Ever since I saw the first videos I fell in love with her. The smart features (no phone and RC) appeal to me the most. I hope I can have it as soon as possible.

(language translation is one of the things that is really benefitting from AI, eh gang? 👍🏻)

We hope you do too! This is a club with the guiding philosophy, the more members the better 😁

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
well the NEO what an amazing little drone ever since i opened the box and held it in my hand ,i just can't believe,
how much spec DJI have managed to cram into this little flying camera
of the about 12 flights i have made with it so far ,it just brings a smile to my face when its in the air
when coupled to the RC 2 from my MIni 4 pro and being flown ,then after a few moments ,its easy to forget ,that you are flying such a small aircraft
it even has cruise control one of my favourite functions
for the price this little marvel of electronics,has no equal IMO
the trick is not to compare it to bigger drones but enjoy the things it can do
if i were to win the NEO on Offer from @clacky a nice thing to do by the way
i would for sure pass it on to someone deserving ,as i alredy have mine

well the NEO what an amazing little drone ever since i opened the box and held it in my hand ,i just can't believe,
how much spec DJI have managed to cram into this little flying camera
of the about 12 flights i have made with it so far ,it just brings a smile to my face when its in the air
when coupled to the RC 2 from my MIni 4 pro and being flown ,then after a few moments ,its easy to forget ,that you are flying such a small aircraft
it even has cruise control one of my favourite functions
for the price this little marvel of electronics,has no equal IMO
the trick is not to compare it to bigger drones but enjoy the things it can do
if i were to win the NEO on Offer from @clacky a nice thing to do by the way
i would for sure pass it on to someone deserving ,as i alredy have mine
Well I'm certainly looking forward to getting mine, wont be shipped till Oct 6th.

This looks like a very interesting little drone. I work at a parks and rec department and seems to be something that I could allow others to fly and not worry about it getting hurt too much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt