WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Battery shortage? (UK)

pauljmuk

Reaction score

So, figured that in the bag I have mine stored, the three batteries are in the charger thing.. figured I could keep a fourth on the drone itself.. They are not that expensive.

Ordered one from DJI and had email to say problem with getting it. None now available on DJI site. None on Amazon. Looks like people have been stocking up on them!

Amazon for me saying 3-7 months!!

The fly more combo is almost always 3 batteries. Maybe high end models get more.

Give it a few months and they will be available
Yes of course - I suppose what I am noting is that those buying the drone alone and thinking 'i'll just get an extra battery or two' may be out of luck now - in the UK at least.

The FMC is still available though

It seems to be the same here in Canada as well both on Amazon.ca and DJIs site.

Chris

So, figured that in the bag I have mine stored, the three batteries are in the charger thing.. figured I could keep a fourth on the drone itself.. They are not that expensive.

Ordered one from DJI and had email to say problem with getting it. None now available on DJI site. None on Amazon. Looks like people have been stocking up on them!

I actually managed to find in Austria. I don't know, if they ship to the UK. 39€

Hartlauer

Reactions: pauljmuk

I ordered one from Camera World in Stevenage last week. Their website site said 'in stock'. Got an email from them the next day saying it would be two weeks. A bit naughty on their part.

I ordered one from Camera World in Stevenage last week. Their website site said 'in stock'. Got an email from them the next day saying it would be two weeks. A bit naughty on their part.
Yes it is - suspect dealers assumed stock would arrive and didn't. Two weeks may be wishful if Amazon are saying 3 - 7 months!

Reactions: Lastrexking
Another reason to get the FMC.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt