WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Neo DirectionTrack Testing

Thanks for that video.

From the front, it seemed to move from side to side at times and not stay in the centre. How is it when set to ‘Far’? What about from behind - some videos I’ve watched say it’s better from behind. Also is tracking more stable when using a controller like the RC-N3?

Chris

Thanks for that video.

From the front, it seemed to move from side to side at times and not stay in the centre. How is it when set to ‘Far’? What about from behind - some videos I’ve watched say it’s better from behind. Also is tracking more stable when using a controller like the RC-N3?

Chris
The side-to-side movement is the result of the drone thinking you are turning. If you walk straight the drone stays centered in front of you. It does follow better from behind but from the front makes a better-looking video. I've flown with the RC-2 and it flies like any other sub 250 DJI drone except there is no collision avoidance.

The side-to-side movement is the result of the drone thinking you are turning. If you walk straight the drone stays centered in front of you. It does follow better from behind but from the front makes a better-looking video. I've flown with the RC-2 and it flies like any other sub 250 DJI drone except there is no collision avoidance.
Thanks for the reply.

That’s good to know it stays centred. I plan on using it for low level tracking. I tried tracking with my Mini 3 Pro but had to constantly be monitoring it and use the controller to correct, so if the NEO works better for my purposes then that would be great.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt