WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Win a DJI NEO!

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all! To jumpstart this NEO community we'll be giving away a FREE DJI NEO on October 31!

How to enter? Simply create your NEOpilots.com account and make a post - or multiple posts! We'll randomly pick one post at midnight CST on October 31 among all the posts. The member who posted it will receive a FREE DJI NEO!

To clarify, a post is a reply to the thread or the start of a new thread. Please make sure these are legit posts that drive discussions. If you are "stuffing the ballot box" with no useful content then we won't include it in the drawing.

Don't forget to drop into the Pilot Checkin and introduce yourself for your first entry into the contest!

Good luck!

Cassidy

Last edited:
Why would I want a Neo, I need to read the specs first to see if it would be suitable for my needs. If I find that it is suitable and I feel that it would be a helpful addition to my fleet then I will purchase one, cheers Len

Howdy Folks. I'm interested in getting a Neo because it's so small and has a lot of the great DJI Technologies plus it looks much more durable than my Mini 2 . I'm always afraid of the Mini 2 getting hung up and damaged if I get too close to trees or other objects. I'm thinking the Neo's blade guards will allow me to fly closer to trees and other objects without as much worry of the blades getting hung up causing the bird to tumble down and damage the blades, the motors, and the camera and gimbal. My first flying camera, back in December 2019, was the Ryze Tello. It is a lot of fun, and was exciting at first, being able to remotely control this flying machine out and about. It is remarkably stable considering it only has VPS and no GPS, even at 100 ft AGL. Plus it's durable . I've crashed it a few times but it continues to fly as usual. Eventually I wanted something with a better camera system, GPS, and a more stable Wi-Fi transmission system. Of course, I went to DJI. I knew the Tello flew so well because it uses DJI technology. I then learned all about the DJI products and realized they are the most affordable, the highest quality, and the best customer service. I bought the Mini 2 fly more combo for my recreational flying. I've replaced that one twice. Once for a non-operator error crash and then that replacement eventually had a dual frequency transmission issue which also got replaced. Both within Care Refresh. I may eventually buy a Neo but it would be super cool to win one. Alright. That's it. Here's wishing good stuff to you all, from now on.

@clackey When I joined I created a thread in the Introduction part. I didn't know you had to post here also.

Hello everyone. I'm a Part 107 pilot and own a DJI Air 3. I primarily do real estate work. I hope to WIN the NEO drone in this give away. If not, I' do plan to buy one. I think it would a great addition for doing interior work.

@clackey When I joined I created a thread in the Introduction part. I didn't know you had to post here also.

Hello everyone. I'm a Part 107 pilot and own a DJI Air 3. I primarily do real estate work. I hope to WIN the NEO drone in this give away. If not, I' do plan to buy one. I think it would a great addition for doing interior work.
I think that was fine.

I hope everyone will Drop by the pilot’s check-in to introduce themselves.

Hello! I have a mini 3 pro that I have been flying for about a year and I'm going to be ordering a neo for my daughter once they start shipping to the US.

Hello! I have a mini 3 pro that I have been flying for about a year and I'm going to be ordering a neo for my daughter once they start shipping to the US.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
Introductions to introduce yourself.

I've been looking for a small FPV drone that is cheap enough to take serious risks with (not sumthin I'm willing to do with my current drones)

Neo seems to fit the bill, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with my RC's

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlynde