WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Who are you ordering yours from?

RcHawks

Reaction score
I've always ordered my drones from Best Buy in the past, mm, MA2, m3P, but Best buy has closed here and in Gladstone. It was always great to walk in pick up and walk out (after paying of course), but I'm not a big fan of ordering from Amazon so much anymore and seems it takes longer to go thru DJI does it make any difference to you, your seller? Our Deliveries here sometimes are tossed to the door without notice, just curious if it makes any difference for you. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, haven't had my coffee yet, lol. Moderators feel free to shift or delete this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
I’m lucky as we have D1 store local to me so it’s as good as walking into a dji store and buying direct
Similar. We have in europe MediaMarkt (like Best Buy in usa). Official retailer and 5 minutes by car. I just went there and bought one. Had mine on the 5th sept 9:10 a.m.

Last edited:
Ordered from DJI

Ordered from Crutchfield. I had about $100 worth of points/credit to use, so essentially got the fly more combo pack and sales tax paid for with the credit.

Great retailer with excellent customer service. They specialize in audio gear, but sell other electronics. I bought my Mini 4 Pro through them.

Amazon.de, ordered both combo and solo package and received both the day after the release date.
I tried the combo first, decided that the drone was quite useful with the RC so returned the solo package. Otherwise I would have returned the combo and just kept the Solo for some experimenting with autonomous modes.

I got an email from DJI on the Neo and ordered a minute later from them. I also needed 4 micro cards and ordered those, had them 3 days later UPS. I like DJI customer service and didn’t have to pay tax on the $289 Neo package. I buy from DJI if they have whatever I’m looking for pertaining to DJI drones. Very confident what they send me is what I need to increase the fun factor.

I got an email from DJI on the Neo and ordered a minute later from them. I also needed 4 micro cards and ordered those, had them 3 days later UPS. I like DJI customer service and didn’t have to pay tax on the $289 Neo package. I buy from DJI if they have whatever I’m looking for pertaining to DJI drones. Very confident what they send me is what I need to increase the fun factor.
What country are you in?

ordered my from B&H,should be shipped oct.1,week ago i ordered dji rc n3 controller from dji,got notification that rc will be shipped sept 30…than yesterday dude from dji support called apologizing over shipping date mistake,he said rcn3 will be shipped oct 8….fine with me 😁

ordered my from B&H,should be shipped oct.1,week ago i ordered dji rc n3 controller from dji,got notification that rc will be shipped sept 30…than yesterday dude from dji support called apologizing over shipping date mistake,he said rcn3 will be shipped oct 8….fine with me 😁
and just got email from dji support,because of shipping mistake they added credit of 20$ to my account……niceeee

I ordered from Amazon, which I believe is actually dji. Just simpler for me as a one touch button since they already have all my info. The delivery date is unfortunate for me as I could have used the weekend before it's scheduled delivery but that's life. I'll make due with one of my other drones.

Reactions: RcHawks
The delivery date is unfortunate for me as I could have used the weekend before it's scheduled delivery but that's life. I'll make due with one of my other drones.

2178.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: RcHawks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlynde