WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

NO NEO HOPEFUL

gcopter1

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Currently a Mini 4 pilot.

I have the FMC Plus along with the MC3 and Googles 3.

Love flying with goggles but, really wary about pushing the mini while flying with the goggles due to the lack of prop guards.

Thinking about selling the Mini4 and getting the NEO plus. learning to fly manual to take advantage of the speed increase.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the Forum!!
One of the reasons I mainly fly TinyWhoops now is the props are hidden and there is way less Danger for myself and others while I FPV.
I still have my freestyle and my other Drones with exposed props, You just have to find places less populated when flying these types of Drones around.
If you came to the Hobby to fly FPV only then I would sell the mini and get a "true" Drone. You will learn nothing about ACRO flight with a Camera Drone, In fact it will teach you some nasty habits you do not want. To fly manual or Acro with the NEO you will need the Controller3 SO I would purchase the controller first and get a sim That uses that controller such as Liftoff and then see if acro is for you
Once you can do some simple stuff in a sim you are ready to put the real Drone in manual........... and start the ride!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlynde