WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Greetings!

GFields

Staff member
Reaction score
Let me be the first to welcome you to the NEO Pilot's Forum! We invite you to share your experience with your new NEO drone!
Be sure to read Win a DJI NEO! and Good Luck!

Also, take time to read our
Community Guidelines.
If you plan to promote items/services for sale, you must become an approved vendor.

Dropped by to check out the forum. Long time rc pilot. Been flying drones for about 4 yrs. Mavic mini, Mavic Air 2, mini 3 pro, and maybe this one next.

Dropped by to check out the forum. Long time rc pilot. Been flying drones for about 4 yrs. Mavic mini, Mavic Air 2, mini 3 pro, and maybe this one next.
It is great to see you here!

Hello again from the Crossroads of America RcHawks.

Welcome to the NEO Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Hello everyone! I have a Mini 2 and am interested in adding the NEO to my kit. I enjoy FPV but I have not bought an FPV quad capable of good quality video. I think the NEO would be a perfect budget cinewhoop.

Hello everyone! I have a Mini 2 and am interested in adding the NEO to my kit. I enjoy FPV but I have not bought an FPV quad capable of good quality video. I think the NEO would be a perfect budget cinewhoop.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

Hello from the Crossroads of America owennewo.

Welcome!

Bună ziua tuturor! Am un Mini2, dar m-am îndrăgostit de noul Neo. Sper să-l pot încerca curând. Cu stima, Stefan.

Bună ziua tuturor! Am un Mini2, dar m-am îndrăgostit de noul Neo. Sper să-l pot încerca curând. Cu stima, Stefan.

Hello everyone! I have a Mini2 but fell in love with the new Neo. I hope to be able to try it soon. Sincerely, Stefan

Hello from the Crossroads of America again stefffy79.

Nice to meet you Stefan. 🤝

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt