WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Skyreat NEW NEO Case Free Testing !

Hi everyone,

We release 3 different new case for dji neo on amazon now, if you're interested in testing them BY FREE,please contct with us by email: [email protected]

dji neo hard case: Amazon.com
dji neo fly more combo case : Amazon.com
dji neo drone only case : Amazon.com

Best,
Deric
Do you plan to make any FPV combo cases? I purchased the NEO fly more combo as well as Goggles 3 and Motion Controller 3, it would be nice find a case that provided a proper fit for all that gear. Thanks!

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Hi Skyreat, I cant speak for everyone but for now in US we cant get the remote with the NEO so Ill use the mini 4 pro remote with screen.
Hi everyone,

We release 3 different new case for dji neo on amazon now, if you're interested in testing them BY FREE,please contct with us by email: [email protected]

dji neo hard case: Amazon.com
dji neo fly more combo case : Amazon.com
dji neo drone only case : Amazon.com

Best,
Deric
I plan to fly it with goggles3 and motion controller 3, will you make any cases that are form fitted to that gear?

The StartRC looks almost identical but has a more durable looking handle and it’s the same price. Whoever comes out with the configuration to hold my RC-2 controller will get my business on this.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
The StartRC looks almost identical but has a more durable looking handle and it’s the same price. Whoever comes out with the configuration to hold my RC-2 controller will get my business on this.
Will make a case fit with dji rc 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt