WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Skyreat NEW NEO Case Free Testing !

Nice, any NEO case going to be made available with maybe a RC-N2 cut out?

Hello from the Crossroads of America Skyreat.

Nice to meet you Deric. 🤝

Everyone may need a case at some point.

Thanks for the links.

Welcome to a new market and the NEO Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Nice, any NEO case going to be made available with maybe a RC-N2 cut out?

It looks like the RC-N2 & RC-N3 have the same shape so it should fit.

Screenshot_20240909_152013_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240909_152107_Chrome.jpg

Or do you have the RC series of remote with the built-in screen?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hard cases for all my drones and would go that route with the NEO as well.

He most likely means the RC2 with built-in screen.

While we're at it there would need to be one for the FPV RC 3 too :cool:

Our case fit with the RC-N2 controller too, in fact, RC-N2 is the same structure with RC-N3 controller.
Meant the RC-N2 with screen.

Reactions: NEO 317
No, it not fit with the RC screen controller, BTW, will many people use RC screen remote controller to fly DJI NEO? Or, most of neo owner will fly it with no controller ?
Hi Skyreat, I cant speak for everyone but for now in US we cant get the remote with the NEO so Ill use the mini 4 pro remote with screen.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

We release 3 different new case for dji neo on amazon now, if you're interested in testing them BY FREE,please contct with us by email: [email protected]

dji neo hard case: Amazon.com
dji neo fly more combo case : Amazon.com
dji neo drone only case : Amazon.com

Best,
Deric
I've ordered the neo with fly more combo. Would be very interested to try the case.
I can see they are hard cases. Are there any soft cases that might slip into a backpack/rucksac for travel? Thinking of my hand luggage on a certain prominent European low-cost airline...

I've ordered the neo with fly more combo. Would be very interested to try the case.
I can see they are hard cases. Are there any soft cases that might slip into a backpack/rucksac for travel? Thinking of my hand luggage on a certain prominent European low-cost airline...
Hi, we also have the fly more combo soft case for dji neo , you can check :Amazon.com

Please just order it directly ,and then send your order id to [email protected], thanks !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlynde