WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

September 5 2024

sarahb

Reaction score
The DJI Neo officially launches this Thursday, Sept. 5 at 9 a.m. ET. The DJI Neo is positioned as a more accessible and compact drone, designed to appeal to both beginners and experienced pilots.

Read more from Drone Girl

Just ordered the fly more pkg from DJI. Hope there isn't a month's wait for shipping....

EDIT: DJI gives me an estimated shipping date of 10/6 :oops:

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I'm in for 1.

They didn’t give me a shipping date

I just received word that DJI will be shipping out the one I ordered tomorrow, so I hope to have by the the weekend.

Just ordered the fly more pkg from DJI. Hope there isn't a month's wait for shipping....

EDIT: DJI gives me an estimated shipping date of 10/6 :oops:

By, "fly more pkg" do you mean the combo with drone, 3 batts and the charging hub, or the full package with RC-N2 and a bag too?

That said, I wish they'd make a little semi-hard drone-only case for the Neo like they shipped with the Mavic Air. That was so convenient, and provided pretty good protection.

adc42073-4c52-4e5f-8bd1-ec3d493c8ece.jpg

It would be square an thinner. In fact, make it a little bigger than form-fitting.

By, "fly more pkg" do you mean the combo with drone, 3 batts and the charging hub, or the full package with RC-N2 and a bag too?

That said, I wish they'd make a little semi-hard drone-only case for the Neo like they shipped with the Mavic Air. That was so convenient, and provided pretty good protection.

adc42073-4c52-4e5f-8bd1-ec3d493c8ece.jpg

It would be square an thinner. In fact, make it a little bigger than form-fitting.
The Drone, RC-N3, 3 batteries, charging hub, but no bag. Not sure how DJI has labeled that package? Fly More? Charge less? lol.

I've plenty of bags here from the Mini series since I've moved them over to hard cases, so I'm not worried about a bag. Should be able to fit the Neo, the Avata 2 and the Hover X1 all in one DJI backpack as well.

The Drone, RC-N3, 3 batteries, charging hub, but no bag. Not sure how DJI has labeled that package? Fly More? Charge less? lol.

I've plenty of bags here from the Mini series since I've moved them over to hard cases, so I'm not worried about a bag. Should be able to fit the Neo, the Avata 2 and the Hover X1 all in one DJI backpack as well.
A carrying case/bag, no problem here either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt