WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Old pilot new member

Capt KO

Reaction score
Been around since Phantom 3 days, still flying my P4Ps. PhantomPilot and MavicPilot and soon to be NeoPilot. Looking forward to see what's up with the Neo and it's capabilities, especially range and control, with and without a remote.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Just an old Florida boy but thinking of all the times the NEO would be handy to have. Doesn't need the range of my other drones but even a hundred yards would suffice. Sadly, my present remotes won't link up so might be buying 2 drones. Lots to learn

Welcome from Ohio? :)

Reactions: NEO 317
Been around since Phantom 3 days, still flying my P4Ps. PhantomPilot and MavicPilot and soon to be NeoPilot. Looking forward to see what's up with the Neo and it's capabilities, especially range and control, with and without a remote.
Looks like I'll be buying the Air 3 I've been wanting to get the RC-N2 remote that flies the NEO too. It also increases range from 50m to 7km, way more than BVLOS but good to have anyway. Will be sweet to have a pocket drone.. always on the ready.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
hIi, similar... I was memeber on the Spark Pilots, Mavic Pilots, Tello Pilots and now here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt