WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Mine on the way

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I would love to know why US lacks the remote package and why we are a month behind on shipping. I see some YouTube reviews from the USA did get the remote. Doesn’t matter to me personally as I have the MC3 and FPV3 controller from my Avata 2 but I am curious about the marketing strategy.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
I would love to know why US lacks the remote package and why we are a month behind on shipping. I see some YouTube reviews from the USA did get the remote. Doesn’t matter to me personally as I have the MC3 and FPV3 controller from my Avata 2 but I am curious about the marketing strategy.
Good question. I have read that some ordered right after getting the email from DJI and have received theirs. I ordered mine the same day I got the email and mine is scheduled to ship Oct 6. So I suppose a couple of hours made the difference.

Good question. I have read that some ordered right after getting the email from DJI and have received theirs. I ordered mine the same day I got the email and mine is scheduled to ship Oct 6. So I suppose a couple of hours made the difference.
I ordered same day I got the email with a Oct 6th delivery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt