WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Bummer

GFields

Staff member
Reaction score
Just visited DJI.com and now it is saying
"The order is estimated to be shipped on 10/06/2024 (UTC-5). You will be"

I'm thinking about canceling it and ordering from Amazon.

*Update*
Now Amazon is saying the same thing. Oh well, guess I waited a day too long lol

What I can’t understand is why the delays in the US. In the past it has been the other way around - US gets it first.

Here in Canada they are available now as drone only or FMC.

Chris

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Probably the hoops they have to go through to get their product to the USA

That’s too bad! I would think the US would be one of the largest markets to sell in and probably the most profitable.

Chris

Just visited DJI.com and now it is saying
"The order is estimated to be shipped on 10/06/2024 (UTC-5). You will be"

I'm thinking about canceling it and ordering from Amazon.

*Update*
Now Amazon is saying the same thing. Oh well, guess I waited a day too long lol
You didn't wait too long. I checked DJI, Amazon and Best Buy early yesterday morning. DJI and Amazon were both pre-order with shipping in about 1 month. Best Buy didn't even list the Neo. Looks like we may have to wait a bit.

What I can’t understand is why the delays in the US. In the past it has been the other way around - US gets it first.

Just speculating, but the FCC certification seemed to come pretty close to launch, which can certainly gum up the whole delivery chain filling sales channels with units before orders. I think the launch was moved up because of the new X1 variations.

Also, it's curious there is no RC-N3 package... Did it get FCC cert? Combined with the discovered at launch support for the N2, one goes hmmmm... 🤔

Chris
yep Australia has typically been last in the past. Loos like we were first cab of the rank this time

Reactions: Chrislaf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt