WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Neo newb here to learn.....

98 SNAKE EATER

Reaction score
The name is Rick

Been into drones for quite some time now

Started off building DJI Flamewheels and ended up filtering through numerous off the shelf DJI units (MP's, Phantoms, Mini's, etc.)

Currently have a Mini SE (wife) and Mini 3 Pro (mine)

Been looking to get back into FPV eversince DJI bricked my original Googles

Avata looks nice, but too expensive for the risky type of flying I intend on doing

The Neo appears to fit the bill of what I need quite nicely, but I still need to do a bit of research before pulling the trigger

A few questions:

1) Is the Neo compatible with the RC from my Mini 3 Pro?

2) Which set of FPV Goggles are compatible with both the Neo and Mini 3 Pro? (seems like there are so many to choose from nowadays)

3) Is it possible to use my RC with FPV Goggles instead of the one handed controller?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Some of your questions are the same as mine As for goggles I will spread the rumor that DJI will be making an entry level set of goggles that will cost MUCH less than the goggles 3 Some that have this Drone have pointed out that in the manual DJI does not specify the goggles to use by name I would like to look at the manual DJI says at the moment that the goggles 3 work.
If you are looking for DJI's answer to FPV Drones such as the Tinyhawk or GEPRC with Walksnail I don't think this is it. WE can HOPE IT IS for now.....
EDIT I just saw a video on anouther post that makes that hope a reality.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt