WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Just arrived! Charged, updated, and tested.

Awesome! Looks like it will be a month before getting mine.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Nice, month for me too!!

Sucks that you Americans gotta wait, wonder if that's DJI's payback for the ban crap.
1 day delivery here in Canada thru Amazon.ca

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Well it flies! Noisy lil bird lol. Had a FW update to do for both my RC-N2 and the aircraft. Will take it outside tomorrow to play and learn more. Now I'll read the manual, mostly to learn the flight modes without an RC. With the RC-N2 the controls are identical to other Dji aircraft.

Maybe MAS will release less noisy props in the near future.

No matter what the do, it's unavoidable with such short-blade, steep pitch props. To develop the necessary lift, they have to spin much faster than their two, long-blade cousins.

Noise is caused by turbulent air.

Sucks that you Americans gotta wait, wonder if that's DJI's payback for the ban crap.
1 day delivery here in Canada thru Amazon.ca
In west europe was easier. I just went to the local Media Markt and bought one. 5 mins by car.

No matter what the do, it's unavoidable with such short-blade, steep pitch props. To develop the necessary lift, they have to spin much faster than their two, long-blade cousins.

Noise is caused by turbulent air.
I kind of figured that! If there was a way to make it quieter, then DJI would have figured it out.

After watching a few videos that’s the first thing that I noticed. I had been thinking of just getting the NEO only, to have to document my hikes to flying locations for my other drones but that noise would ruin the peacefulness of a walk/hike in the woods.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt