WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Hey from Illinois

Roadwarriors

Reaction score
Was waiting for NEO just to see wat it could do quickly. It does not look like it will disappoint except for not being able to use my integra goggles or motion controller 2 . Haave had an avata for over a year and was looking forward to something else I could fly indoors. Thinking about going with Avavta 2 drone only since all my controllers will just work from day one. Still want a Neo so fingers crossed for the win here.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Was waiting for NEO just to see wat it could do quickly. It does not look like it will disappoint except for not being able to use my integra goggles or motion controller 2 . Haave had an avata for over a year and was looking forward to something else I could fly indoors. Thinking about going with Avavta 2 drone only since all my controllers will just work from day one. Still want a Neo so fingers crossed for the win here.
Hi there, I found in my livingroom lots of light is needed all drapes open full and no early morning light as it isn't enough, great drone though, just a bit limited indoors is all.

Reactions: NEO 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt