WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

First manual flight with neo

I think the video quality is pretty good on this little drone

No need to apologize for that I've been flying for years but with drones I was nervous it takes time. Months for me to really relax, everybody learning curve is different.

@elcapitan it is quite amazing what this little drone can do when being flown with the RC and over time you will get to slow down the movements as you fly ,but all that being said it was a great first effort

@elcapitan it is quite amazing what this little drone can do when being flown with the RC and over time you will get to slow down the movements as you fly ,but all that being said it was a great first effort
Thanks. I'm really amazed with what it can do. I got up to about 25 metres altitude on the second run and could hardly see it, so had to come down pretty quickly. I might see how it fairs with a small strobe on the underside. I've got one that weighs 4grams, so will post back.

only thing with adding something like that although not very heavy it will shoten the overall flight time ,and as the battery is underneath it would either have to stay on one battery only or be moved from battery to battery depending on which one you were using,
and it could maybe confuse the downwards facing sensors

only thing with adding something like that although not very heavy it will shoten the overall flight time ,and as the battery is underneath it would either have to stay on one battery only or be moved from battery to battery depending on which one you were using,
and it could maybe confuse the downwards facing sensors
Helpful advice. Thanks!
I wondered about velcro, but I'd have to take it off the batteries each time to fit them into the charger.
Perhaps get my eyes tested or just fly a bit lower. I did panic when I'd lost it for about 3 seconds.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
And here is a second flight in the same place, a bit of a montage of images using the DJI Light Cut App.
I am really amazed on how good the quality is. Can't wait until I get mine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt