WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Why isn't RC2 or RC3 in a combo pack

RcHawks

Reaction score
Some reason a rc in not included in some sort of combo pack like the other drone models offer. What's the reasoning? Do you think it's because of the many flying choices? Just a marketing choice?

Last edited:
@RcHawks it would appear that DJI have chosen at this moment, not to market the combo with the N3 controller ,in the US
so it would seem to be a marketing choice ,the reasons for this are not something that should be for discussion on this forum nuff said

Reactions: RcHawks
Some reason a rc in not included in some sort of combo pack like the other drone models offer. What's the reasoning? Do you think it's because of the many flying choices? Just a marketing choice?
It is available with the N3 controller everywhere but the US. I have no idea why though.

The other flying choices are also available everywhere too.

Chris

I was looking for the rc 2 with screen combo. No big deal, very glad to wait and see, yes I know it can ordered by itself. Just thought there was a reason. Not worried about it now. It's just odd.

Very likely just Marketing/ROI analysis showing that very few RC2 bundles would sell. It's a bit of overkill, given the $369 price tag of the RC. That's substantially more than the price of the drone itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt