WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

no N3 RC for the US

Old Man Mavic

Reaction score
so a post on the mavic forum explaines that from October ,DJI will be no longer keeping flight logs which are visible in profile on the opening screen
and for me it could possibly be one of the reasons why they decided not to realease the flymore with the N3rc in the US
it is only when flying the Neo connected to the fly app via a controller that the flights are logged
if being flown using just the buttons on the drone, or indeed just connected to a phone, then no flight logs are added to the tally in the App
this is just my take on the issue

Reactions: RcHawks
so a post on the mavic forum explaines that from October ,DJI will be no longer keeping flight logs which are visible in profile on the opening screen
and for me it could possibly be one of the reasons why they decided not to realease the flymore with the N3rc in the US
it is only when flying the Neo connected to the fly app via a controller that the flights are logged
if being flown using just the buttons on the drone, or indeed just connected to a phone, then no flight logs are added to the tally in the App
It has been my experience when flying the Neo via a phone and then flying with a controller that the phone flights show up in the flight log. Note I live in Canada and I hope our logs don't get cut in October. However, as a backup, I have been typing flight information into an Excel spreadsheet for the last 10 years.

The neo is compatible with the rc n2 too. So, if you have one, there's no problem to fly it. In the usa too. I don't think the fly app makes difference between the 2 ones. Where's the problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vk7hch