WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Looking forward to playing with Neo

Hi future Neo pilots!
I'm currently flying a Mavic Air 2 and trying to justify a Mavic 3 Pro :). I showed my wife some of the leaked info on the Neo and she is very interested. We plan to pick up a Neo as soon as they become available. Looking forward to watch this community grow!

Jim
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from NE Ohio

Hi future Neo pilots!
I'm currently flying a Mavic Air 2 and trying to justify a Mavic 3 Pro :). I showed my wife some of the leaked info on the Neo and she is very interested. We plan to pick up a Neo as soon as they become available. Looking forward to watch this community grow!

Jim
Welcome Jim, and the Neo is available now. Go to DJI site and order one, I ordered one yesterday and it’s scheduled for delivery this week.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1
Ok, so they don’t ship until October but I’ll get it quicker than a typical China delivery?View attachment 794
the wording on that statement is misleading. dji has a special offer that is going on between sep 5 and sep 12. when you place your order on one of those days, whenever they get around to shipping your drone (for many of us in america, that's oct 1 or later) then they will ship it using an express service for no charge.

unfortunately that statement doesn't mean order between sep 5 and sep 12 and we'll ship your drone the next day, express service, for free.

you'll be provide an estimated shipping date (based on your location) while you are in the completion and final checkout of your specific order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt