WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Drone Supply in Denver

mrsr71

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Drone Supply in Denver? Curios that they don't have a website but do advertise of FaceBook.
They claim they have the Neo's ready to ship (?)

Dan

Hmmm... checked it out on FB, my suspicion klaxons immediately went off as the "combo" shown is the RC-N3 FMC not available in the US, unless something changed over night.

Also I couldn't find anything indicating they had inventory that was for sale now, or any way to make a purchase via FB storefront.

Did you contact them?

Hmmm... checked it out on FB, my suspicion klaxons immediately went off as the "combo" shown is the RC-N3 FMC not available in the US, unless something changed over night.

Also I couldn't find anything indicating they had inventory that was for sale now, or any way to make a purchase via FB storefront.

Did you contact them?

Did you contact them?
Yes, they claim their web server is down and wanted me to provide all my info for purchase. That’s a BIG NO. They claim that it’s in stock (?)

Reactions: rab-it
Many points of suspicion... Mysterious product offering; no-name nobody has stock in the US, but no one's talking about it on line; web servers down; no way to purchase on their FB page; I can't find ANYONE googling that's says they have bought anything from this outfit.

Looks, smells, walks like a scam, it's a...

Reactions: Cafguy and mrsr71
Many happy customers post in several FB groups. One guy even bought a second Neo for his wife at Drone Supply. Cute.
Scam

Reactions: mrsr71

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt