WELCOME, NEO PILOT!
Join our DJI NEO Community today!

Adding one to the "list"

Cafguy

Reaction score
Hey NEO Forum!! Coming over from the Mavic Forum
I want to learn more about this new little whoop! I have heard a few things mostly good. (one just might be a deal breaker kinda for me).
BUT I will learn from the New owners what the real deal is. and once my wallet recovers from my AVATA Purchase I may give it more of a chance.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Good to see you here!

whats your deal breaker?
I have heard that ACRO or manual flight with this Drone is not actually Acro. If that is the case there are other whoops that have the same capabilities that are a little cheaper and will fly much better. I am glad to see DJI entering this area of the hobby, BUT I am hoping that the NEO is a "true" Drone that will fly exactly like a Mobius but with cheaper digital components. not just a "selfie" Drone.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1 and okw
Ahh. I couldnt get any acro mode today, but it could come with updates. I think they are focusing on selfie style shots
We can hope I mean nothing wrong with a selfie drone I guess (all the kids are doing it lol) But I am not much on the Photo side of the Hobby SO for 199 it needs to RIP too. I can purchase a Flywoo with walksnail for 200 and that thing RIPS!!!

Thanks to the Video above I just may be calling my Drone store today and canceling the Avata2 Order. It is on a backorder from them anyway at the moment. This is pretty much how I fly. I think I will be getting the Goggles and the real controller and see if I can get on the Second pre-order list.

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1 and okw
looks like you might need to purchase the DJI FPV Remote separately to get into some acro flying.
Ill check out the controller that came with it in a minute

I am getting the Controller3 and Goggles3 regardless, In anticipation of the O4 Air unit. BUT I missed the pre-order list so I am gonna wait a little longer for the Drone:(

Reactions: Mrjohnhc1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myetkt